Select just one or mix and match pieces from this coordinating parure of natural indigo blue kyanite and chrome diopside.
Description by Piece; (all Ready to Ship)
(1) Chrome Diopside Briolette Dangle Earrings - features natural AAA micro faceted chrome diopside teardrop briolettes and 14kt Yellow Gold Fill. appox. 1 inch long
(1) Chrome Diopside Solitaire Necklace - features a single natural AAA micro faceted chrome diopside briolette on a 16 inch 1mm 14kt Yellow Gold Filled Ball Chain.
(1) Kyanite Dangle Earrings - features natural AAA faceted inky indigo blue kyanite, cubic zirconia baguettes, and 14kt Yellow Gold Fill. appox. 1 inch long
(1) Kyanite Teardrop Solitaire Necklace - features a single natural AAA faceted inky indigo blue kyanite teardrop briolette on a 16 inch 14kt Yellow Gold Filled Satellite Chain.
(1) Kyanite and Chrome Diopside Filigree Lever-back Earrings - features natural AAA faceted inky indigo blue kyanite teardrop briolettes and rondelles and chrome diopside rondelles and 14kt Yellow Gold Fill. approx. 2 inches long
(1) Kyanite and Chrome Diopside Bar Necklace - features alternating natural AAA faceted inky indigo blue kyanite and chrome diopside rondelles on a sparking diamond cut adjustable 16-18 inch 14kt Yellow Gold Filled chain.
The photos are of the actual one of a kind jewelry piece(s) you will receive depending upon choice (priced per piece). These pieces are Ready to Ship
Have a question? Contact me 👩🏼
All adornments arrive to you or that someone special in my Signature Gift Box. If this is a gift going directly to the recipient please leave a message in the "notes" box and I will include a gift receipt and personal sentiments if preferred.
Thank you for visiting SSMDesign ~ Jewelry Personified and for supporting handmade!!!
⚐ ALL DESIGNS PROUDLY MADE BY ME IN VENICE, FLORIDA, USA ⚐
These darling one of kind stud earrings are created from real cast baby succulents. Handcrafted in eco friendly recycled reclaimed nickel free .925 sterling silver. I've oxidized the sterling silver to bring out the...
If you are unsure of your ring size I offer inexpensive reusable sizing bands. You can also visit a reputable local jewelry store and ask to be sized.