Select just one or mix and match pieces from this coordinating parure of natural indigo blue kyanite and chrome diopside.
Description by Piece; (all Ready to Ship)
(1) Chrome Diopside Briolette Dangle Earrings - features natural AAA micro faceted chrome diopside teardrop briolettes and 14kt Yellow Gold Fill. appox. 1 inch long
(1) Chrome Diopside Solitaire Necklace - features a single natural AAA micro faceted chrome diopside briolette on a 16 inch 1mm 14kt Yellow Gold Filled Ball Chain.
(1) Kyanite Dangle Earrings - features natural AAA faceted inky indigo blue kyanite, cubic zirconia baguettes, and 14kt Yellow Gold Fill. appox. 1 inch long
(1) Kyanite Teardrop Solitaire Necklace - features a single natural AAA faceted inky indigo blue kyanite teardrop briolette on a 16 inch 14kt Yellow Gold Filled Satellite Chain.
(1) Kyanite and Chrome Diopside Filigree Lever-back Earrings - features natural AAA faceted inky indigo blue kyanite teardrop briolettes and rondelles and chrome diopside rondelles and 14kt Yellow Gold Fill. approx. 2 inches long
(1) Kyanite and Chrome Diopside Bar Necklace - features alternating natural AAA faceted inky indigo blue kyanite and chrome diopside rondelles on a sparking diamond cut adjustable 16-18 inch 14kt Yellow Gold Filled chain.
The photos are of the actual one of a kind jewelry piece(s) you will receive depending upon choice (priced per piece). These pieces are Ready to Ship
Have a question? Contact me 👩🏼
All adornments arrive to you or that someone special in my Signature Gift Box. If this is a gift going directly to the recipient please leave a message in the "notes" box and I will include a gift receipt and personal sentiments if preferred.
Thank you for visiting SSMDesign ~ Jewelry Personified and for supporting handmade!!!
⚐ ALL DESIGNS PROUDLY MADE BY ME IN VENICE, FLORIDA, USA ⚐
READY TO SHIP This handcrafted collection of jewelry features natural green tourmaline spires, watermelon tourmaline, and magenta pink tourmaline handcrafted into one of a kind earrings and necklaces of eco-friendly...
If you are unsure of your ring size I offer inexpensive reusable sizing bands. You can also visit a reputable local jewelry store and ask to be sized.